Tax is a complex area, and becomes more so if you run a business or have several sources of income.
Accountants do not advise on Wealth Creation:
We provide tax planning advice to our clients in combination with strategies on how to build wealth.
At Davies Wealth Management, we can help you identify all your areas of tax wastage and advise you on ways to become more tax efficient, saving you a significant amount of money over the longer term.
Key Tax Planning Strategies
By obtaining strategic tax planning advice, we assist clients in reducing their taxable income on a number of key strategies, including:
- How buying an investment property can reduce the tax you pay every year.
- How prepaying interest on investment loans can assist you with a one-year tax benefit.
- How salary sacrificing money into 401Ks & IRAs can significantly reduce your tax liability.
- How building a share portfolio can reduce your taxable income depending on your current marginal tax rate.
- How to structure investments correctly to reduce the overall tax you pay on earnings and future capital gains (i.e. individual, company versus 401Ks and IRAs and pension structures).
- How to plan for your retirement to ensure you are minimizing your tax liability when you do eventually retire from the workforce.