Davies Wealth Management offers exceptional opportunities as a Financial Advisor, where a career path is accomplished through your own professional achievements, not seniority or tenure. Davies Wealth Management provides its Financial Advisors with professional development through coaching and one-on-one interactions, while allowing for flexible scheduling and the potential to earn a rewarding income. We’re looking for highly motivated, achievement-driven individuals who want the opportunity to establish and grow a financial services practice with the support and strength utilizing two of the nation’s leading financial services firms.
Our work environment is fast-paced, energetic and enthusiastic. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are not looking for just a job, then this is the place for you.
As a Financial Advisor, you will:
· Build a business from an office in a market you choose, making face-to-face contacts with families and businesses
· Cultivate and get to know clients, sharing your expertise in assessing needs and objectives in order to deliver appropriate investments and services
· Receive unmatched support to help pass your licensing exams
· Receive in-depth financial and business development training
· Be able to earn what you are worth; your pay reflects an unlimited income
As a Financial Advisor, you can:
· Build a business where you work for yourself, but not by yourself
· Earn commissions, bonuses and incentive travel
· Earn a career in a stable, secure industry that is always in need…no fear of layoffs or being made redundant
· Spend your workdays making a real difference in people’s lives
Qualities that help you succeed:
· A solid sales or management history (although not necessary)
· The commitment and relationship-building skills crucial to establishing long-term clients
· Relationships within your community that can help you build a client base. (Memberships in civic/social organizations have been helpful)
· A desire to work on commissions for unlimited earning potential
· The ability to be highly driven, sales-oriented and self-managing
· The desire and capacity to work autonomously from an office in your community.
We require highly motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who are willing to invest their time and energy into creating profitable and rewarding careers. The candidate we seek must possess uncompromising integrity and the ability to communicate complex ideas. Our Financial Advisors receive all the training and support they need to run an office and help clients achieve their long-term financial goals. So if you're ready to maximize your efforts in exchange for greater independence, more career satisfaction and better financial rewards, apply now for a career at Davies Wealth Management as a financial advisor.
What we’re looking for:
· Life / Health license is (Preferred)
· Series 6, 7, 63,65, or 66 (if applicable by state law) would be a plus.
· At least 2 years experience selling life insurance and/or financial products
· This position is an independent 100% Fee & Commission-based position. Fee's are based on portfolio management. Commissions are based on insurance products to complete the full financial planning process.